Help us help you!
Making the translation process as convenient and stress-free for you as possible is our main purpose. Therefore, we will provide you with a few tips & tricks in order to facilitate the translation process for your business, so you can focus your time on other tasks. Please follow the simple guidelines below to receive top-quality translations quickly and efficiently.
Upload the right file format
The quality and rapidity of your translation project start with the file that you upload. Please make sure that you have considered all the tips below, and then you should be well on your way.
- An editable file format: translators are not able to work directly within PDFs or JPGs, and these non-editable file formats usually require an additional DTP service, adding to the price and timeline.
- High quality and resolution: our specialists will make sure to match the level of language and aesthetics used in the original files.
- Looking for a multilingual document? Send us your text in an excel file, and we will return it with as many source languages as you need.
Share what makes your company special
Do you have specific requirements or preferences in terms of the language used? The more you share with us, the more we can make sure that our translators meet your expectations.
- Share your style guide with us.
- Share your preferential terms so that we can create a catered termbase connected to your account.
- Share reference text so we can get inspiration for the tone of voice.
- Estelle +33 1 76 41 02 10
- Manon +31 20 808 36 03
- Elin +46 8 44 68 31 84
- Mikkel +45 70 20 55 50
- Sabrina +44 20 3868 8596
- Elin +47 21 38 03 03
- Melissa +41 41 588 03 33
- Isabel +43 720 815987
- Iacopo +39 06 94 80 97 16
- Sabrina +49 40 87 40 96 26
- Hannah +35 1308812327