We are currently looking for dedicated, ambitious, and service-minded people with a passion for project management to join our growing Scandinavian interpretation department as our new Interpretation Coordinator to the Danish and Norwegian markets.
We are one of the world’s fastest-growing, most ambitious translation and interpretation platforms. Our unique approach to translation service is backed by our language solutions platform which offers people an innovative, 21st-century method for handling their language needs. Within our platform lies EasyTalq, an all-purpose application solution for on-site, phone, and video interpretation meetings which allows us to stand at the forefront of our industry and continue to lead by example by providing our clients with all of the absolute latest technologies and solutions they require, as simply as possible.
We are currently experiencing tremendous growth within our Scandinavian interpretation department in response to a healthy appetite for the convenience and sophistication that EasyTalq offers our clients and interpreters. As such, this position provides you with an opportunity to grow with, and take responsibility for, the day-to-day project management of the many interpretation tasks being requested, created, and executed through EasyTalq, across the region. Additionally, you will be responsible for forming and nurturing strong relationships with our many municipal partners and skilled interpreters.
- Manage day-to-day interpretation tasks, ensuring our suppliers have an efficient and effective working experience, and that our local partners receive the best interpretation experience possible.
- Instruct our suppliers in the best practices for finding success through the use of EasyTalq.
- Help our clients uncover the most efficient means of utilising EasyTalq for their specific interpretation needs.
- Support your colleagues with various administrative tasks (i.e. troubleshooting, billing, task organisation etc.).
- You’re fluent in Danish or Norwegian, with a strong comprehension of English (both written and spoken).
- You have a knack for project management, and a strong interest in developing your skills further.
- You’re a skilled multitasker; capable of managing multiple complex tasks and projects within a short period of time.
- You’re proactive, outgoing, and a strong team player.
- You have a flair for IT, and are comfortable navigating and managing practical applications.
- You always meet a challenge with solutions in mind, rather than limitations.
Join an International Team in The Heart of Copenhagen
We’re constantly pushing the limits of our success, and we all support each other in developing our individual competences. Many diverse nationalities and cultures are represented in our attractive offices, creating a fun, supportive, and successful environment. Our offices are host to all the tools you require for success; including an amazing view, nice lunch arrangement, and a state-of-the-art setup.
This full-time position comes with a fixed salary commensurate with your qualifications.
We are looking to hire and bring our successful candidate on board, as soon as possible.Apply